teesh-oh asked: Na-click mo nga! Haha! Purple! :)
Purple: 10 facts about my room
1. My room has a very summery feel. Colors are scattered in complete freedom. But it never lose the minimalistic vibe of its owner hence still look ironically plain.
2. It can magically conjure fairy lights when needed because Cherryl like to photograph it at night.
3. One can bask in the caffeinated smell in my room. Including the notorious scents of my two siblings which has been part of it since time.
4. I only own one pillow. Too much of them tend to mentally suffocate me. Cherryl is maarte like that.
5. There is this sole photograph surviving the room’s occasional chaos. Eva’s photo from Cherryl’s elementary graduation (the only grad she had witnessed)
6. No one is invited to open Cherryl’s closet. It is of personal matter, an appointment to see is required. (Or 6. my closet is a wreck)
7. Its windows are very interesting. It offers you the view of the sinampay and the ugly neighborhood I have acquired to love.
8. The wall’s color is annoying troubled light pink. Nyahaa
9. I carelessly covered the light fixture with a yellow pad paper to tone down a bit the brilliance of its color.
10. Things have unconventional use in my room - the rug is purely decorative in purpose whereas a horse water bucket is used as a trash can.