I think I’m gonna be back to blogging quite soon.
My inbox has been receiving lovely messages disclosing appreciation to my blog &&I couldn’t be more grateful because of that. But I really wonder how did you guys learn about my little online journal. It was just so overwhelming I want to know. Also, I’m gonna reply to your messages one by one when I have the time, the soonest would be this weekend! Hihi
Again, thank you. Wishing you a rad night!
I believe in Sunday dresses, books of esoteric knowledge, and sharing it publicly #seegrammar
1. Seven is our first dog ever! He eats chips and bread, sleeps 25 hours a day, and continously ignores me when I call him.
2. My sister, May, gave me this flower. I didn’t know where she got it or what it was even called. But it’s beautifully detailed, Jehovah God is so creative!
3. This is everything Super Sale Bazaar-related where my friend Gen participated. From the lacey shorts I wore from a thrift shop, the necklaces I bought for that day, up to the sandals I procured in a tiangge on my way home. Yes, thrift shops/bazaars are indeed heaven sent!
4. These were flower snapshots from last last Friday when I took long walks just to do all the errands I was obliged to do. I sound like I’m complaining but I’m not. √pleasure from solitary walk.
5. I’m fascinated with sunrise because its a compelling reminder how promising a day could be and the second chances it brings even when we don’t think we deserve it.
6. This side of my room is a favorite. Paper butterflies, vinatage lockets, world map, and withering flowers plastered ony wall—my sweet little nook.
Photos imported from instagram: cherrylisraindrops
March 7, 2014
I decided to stray far from my usual route of dull perspective and pursue the path of heart-warming second chance. I never believe in easy things, so it gave me a sense of amusement — even a sick feeling — to know I was sort of trying, despite being fully aware of the consequences and the energy it involves.
It felt so absurd but I slept with an exhausted but fulfilled bosom that night. I never knew I could even entertain such idea. I’m starting to brave my own heart and beginning to be really — uhm, hopeful.
anthnymrqz asked: Gahd, hi! I would love to meet up and collaborate with you in a shoot someday! :)
Ohh, thank you. :3 Same here. It would be such a pleasure to work with an artsy talent like you! :)
cozy-afternoon asked: ..i have written some stories but i want to be better. I also want to learn to understand poems deeper and be able to write one (tho i've written some before but they're meh haha) waaa ate sana magkita tayo sa dlsud! Huhu i want to see u in person XD
I hope I was an authority to advice about writing, however, I knew for a fact that your reading habit affects your writing skill greatly. So read as long as you can and do the same with writing. Write as long as you can. But do not force it because it will show.
I’ll let you know when will I be free to visit La Salle again. Thank you for the sweet messages, Micah. :)
Anonymous asked: Hi, thank you! Ikaw din. And I love your photos! :)
Aww. Is this you, Astrid? Hihi. Thank you, prettiness!! :)
The start of my 2014
1. I wrote something like this: If I were a flower, I’d probably a tiny wild kind like this one - melancholy yet resilient. My former professor commented on it on instagram. She has been commending my photos and words. She isn’t fully aware how it means a lot to me. She wasn’t just a good professor to me but a consistent source of solemn kindness and inspiration up to this day. Did I mention she’s a lawyer too and a gorgeous wife and mom!
2. This is my first contribution to the ootd hash tag. I’ve been wanting to share my personal outfit preference but I have no one to photograph me when I’m wearing them so I did this instead. Might do it more often now.
3. I visited La Salle yesterday. So many infrastructure has been built and ready to use; I saw some tarps too announcing that it has a high school department and is now accepting enrollees already. Memories and the almost damp cold air made it impossible for me not to feel nostalgic.
4. I know how important breakfast is, but I never found the enthusiasm to prepare and please my taste buds before. But this one is a giveaway I’m trying and I’m not being really creative with that distorted eggs! It tasted so good, though. No bias. Hehe
Also, I’ve written a supposed-to-be recap of 2013 but I find it funny how it all went differently. Prove it yourself, read here.
Photos imported from instagram: cherrylisraindrops
robbiemd asked: Thank you! You have a really awesome blog, btw. Have a great week ahead, Cherryl. :)
Ohh, sweet! :) Thank you, too!
Perfect moments happen everyday. Choose it.
I think I’ve been in the recommended blogs feature of Tumblr which explained the gradual but consistent influx of followers lately. And I’m really grateful with everyone who takes time to visit my blog, follows me or even sends me messages. You, rad things, are amazing! I hope you never get tired of me. Haha. Stay safe and classy, honeys. Love, Cherryl.